Thursday, June 12, 2008

Snubfest

Meg & I were lucky enough to play SnubFest this year. Lemme just say, Chicago is fantastic. It's nice when a city doesn't punch me in the face (like Los Angeles) and I can come home feeling both happy where I am, and happy there's kindred spirits elsewhere. We also played with a group called 'Chris and Paul' from NYC who did a series of pretty hilarious black outs: MySpace.



Meg did her 'Food Dancer' routine with ease and poise. She hit ever joke with precision and had the audience in the cake-filled palm of her hand. I was also pretty happy with how the Immortal went over.



At the end of our show people stood up and said 'Bravo!' which I thought only happens at the Opera at the turn of the ol' Century. Not true. This was a good pick me up after Philly's SketchFest which I wasn't really happy with my performance at.

By the way, I love baseball:

No comments: